Forums in Moodle - Student support
Post a reply to an existing discussion
- Click on the forum link (preceded by the forum icon ) in your course.
- Click on the discussion link you want to respond to.
- Click Reply in the message you want to respond to.
- Enter your message and any other information you’d like to include.
Note: You can include an image or file attachment (click Add). The Message box provides common functions you can use to create your message.
- Once done, click Post to forum. Your message will be posted in the forum.
Note: As long as no one has responded to your post, you will have a 30-minute opportunity to edit or delete your message after clicking Post to forum.